ALL AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
You 've had a great day with your face paint but now it's time to take it off. How? It's easy! All of our paint is hypoallergenic and cosmetic grade quality. Simply wash with your favorite facial soap and a wash cloth! If you're weird like us, use a little olive oil! Ask us , we'll tell you all or our secrets! Viola, no more Face Paint!
First of all, thank you for letting us take care of you! Now let's go over how to keep your new tattoo beautiful and fresh for as long as possible!
Follow these steps as closely as possible and you will enjoy your Henna for a long time.
1. Leave your fresh design on for as long as you possibly can. We would LOVE for you to leave it on for 12 hours; we also know that can be next to impossible (we get it, we're moms). A bare minimum of 2-8 hours is needed to achieve a good, dark stain.
2. You may ask your henna artist to "seal" your tattoo after it has dried completely. This is just a simple process of spraying your design with lemon and sugar. This will be sticky, it's to keep your design stuck to your skin and it keeps it moist so it has time to stain further into the skin. Some Henna artists can use a taping method, after it dries, that will allow you to put shoes on or pull a sleeve down.
3. Time to remove the Henna! Gently flake the dry henna paste off your design or take some oil (olive, jojoba) and a cloth and rub it off. After removing the henna paste, use a little more oil to gently moisturize your new tattoo.
4. Your stain is going to be light and bright orange. It can take up to 3 days for the stain to develop and darken. Be patient. Keep it moisturized!
5. Stay away from water! When you shower, slather the tattoo with a little vaseline to protect it. Do your best not to get it wet for 24 hours after it's first been applied.
6. Stay away from scrubbing the tattoo or using exfoliating creams as the skin cells slough off, the tattoo will lose its' color and begin to fade.
Follow these instructions as closely as you can and you will have your beautiful design for anywhere from 7 days to 2 weeks! Enjoy! and as always, if you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us!
EEEE! You have just gotten your Jagua ink tattoo! First of all, thank you for letting us have some fun with you! Now let's show you how to take care of it so you can enjoy your tattoo for as long as possible!
1. Allow your design to completely dry. This can take as little as 20 minutes or as long as as an hour. We recommend leaving it on 1-2 hours.
2. As the design dries, it's going to flake. Do your best not to move around too much. When it's time to take it off, simply wash the design with warm soapy water. . WARNING! Be sure to get that stuff in the sink or the trash can, sweep up what falls on the floor immediately. It's intense, and if it comes in contact with skin (even though it's dry), it WILL imprint.
3. DON'T FREAK! The design will look grey and maybe not even really show at all. This is going to change. The Jagua tattoo will intensify and turn into a deep black/blue hue.
4. We have experienced that these tattoos can transfer on to other parts of the body. If you happen to receive your tattoo in the late afternoon/evening, we suggest wrapping the area or wearing long clothing (i.e. socks, pants, long sleeve shirt). This way you don't wake up with extra tattoos on yourself or your partner. Trust us, it's happened.
5. Be gentle with your tattoo. No exfoliaters on the area or scrubbing the tattoo. If you take care of your Jagua, it can last anywhere from 2 weeks to an entire month! Enjoy, and as always, feel free to shoot us an e-mail if you have any questions!
Who doesn't love glitter? Certainly not us! You have gotten one of our awesome tattoos, but what now?
1. It's going to last from 3-9 days. As long as you take care of it.
2. Don't scrub it and it will look fabulous for the entire time you have it.
3. When you do want it gone, simply soak it in water for a few minutes to loosen the glue and then scrub it off with a cloth and olive oil, followed by a gentle soap.